Old 11-30-2007, 05:38 AM
"Tomoki Taniguchi"

Default gdm startup scripts

I have a localized version of of gutsy.
it runs SCIM for japanese input when i log in.

SCIM starts up fine when I login locally.
but when i log in throught nxserver straight into gnome
and bypassing gdm login screen,
SCIM is not started.

can someone tell me where the startup scripts are located for
GDM and for gnome when i bypasss gdm?

TIA,
Tomoki

Old 11-30-2007, 01:57 PM
"Kailesh MUSSAI"

For gdm:

gdm get's started by using: /etc/init.d/gdm
the config scripts are found under: /etc/gdm

Good luck.
Kailesh