Old 05-16-2008, 01:38 PM
"Xn Nooby"

Default Ubuntu 8.04 Server gets stack error when booting in VPC 2007 or VS 2005

JEOS installed smoothly, all I needed was the "noreplace-paravirt"
parameter. It does not seem to be able to use the NIC, though. When
I do an "lspci" it identifes the NIC as a "DECchip 21140", but it does
not seem to get an IP after the boot. "lsmod" did not show any nic
drivers that I could see.

Is there a way to find out which driver JEOS needs, and to force it to load?