Old 05-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Philippe Didier

Default Xsane and Lexmark X1270

Hi,

I am installing Ubuntu in my company and I am surprised that the
solution for Xsane to be compatible with Lexmark all-in-one Scanner
X1270 is not integrated.

I tried it on Gutsy and now on Hardy. It works. Without this, le scanner
is still inoperant.

The solution is on the website :

http://www.indexdata.com.br/Linux/Drivers/Impressoras/LexMark/

What is the way to make this fix official because this solution just
replaces some files and libraries and the scanner give perfect results ?

What do you think ?

Philippe