Old 05-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Mario Vukelic

Default Turn off autorun on dvd's

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 14:22 -0600, Leif Gregory wrote:

> I'm with Phil. I don't have it either.

Seems to be hidden by default. Rightclick the Applications menu, open
menu editor, then make it visible.

Old 05-17-2008, 02:00 AM
Mike

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 14:22 -0600, Leif Gregory wrote:
>> I'm with Phil. I don't have it either.
>
> Seems to be hidden by default. Rightclick the Applications menu, open
> menu editor, then make it visible.

There's no need to install "File Management" in "system" >
"preferences" with the menu editor.

Just open Nautilus. Select "edit", "preferences", then click
on the "media" tab and turn off autorun for your DVD's or any
other media that you like.

Mike