Old 05-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Andrea Monaco

Default Windows applications

How can I run Windows applications faster with Wine?

Windows Live Mail Controlla i tuoi account di posta con un unico programma, GRATIS!

Old 05-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Marc

Andrea Monaco schreef:
> How can I run Windows applications faster with Wine?

dunno: this?

http://frankscorner.org/

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/ Updated every month or so ....