Old 05-15-2008, 08:05 AM
"Justin Hart"

Default sun-java-6 firefox 3 hardy heron

What's the story on getting this working?

I've googled it, and people seem to be indicating that I should be
linking the plugin out of /etc/alternatives, however, I do not have a
java plugin in that location. I've got it in the old location of
/usr/lib/jvm/so on/so forth

I haven't found a solution that works for me. Is this bug en-route to
being worked out? I upgraded last night.

--
Justin W. Hart

Old 05-15-2008, 08:08 AM
"Justin Hart"

Nevermind. Got it working by reinistalling the package.

Justin

--
Justin W. Hart

Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 AM
"Justin Hart"

Spoke too soon. It gives me a gray box where the applet should be.

--
Justin W. Hart