Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Fedora sign

The Red Hat Summit planning group is going to have an extra sign made up
for Fedora featuring some quotations from the excellent press coverage
we've been getting. Kara is working on pulling some quotes for this
purpose.

I think mizmo reads this list, but if not I've cc'd the Artwork list.
Mo, would the Artwork project be able to help us with a simple design
for a sign?

I've already alerted the Summit folks that we need to know:

1. file format required
2. size target for the sign
3. any other requirements from the signage producers

I hope to have the quotes ready on Thursday morning. Would you guys be
able to produce something by, say, Friday morning?

I apologize for the short deadline. The opportunity came up quickly so
I tried to seize it. :-)