Old 05-14-2008, 06:32 PM
"Shawn McCuan"

Default Grub manual

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Karl Larsen <k5di@zianet.com> wrote:

* *A few months ago I was able to use info grub in a terminal and got a

complete manual for grub. Now man grub == info grub. How do you get the

complete manual?

Karl

--

* * * *Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI

* * * *Linux User

* * * *#450462 * http://counter.li.org.

* PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C *ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

I'm not sure how to access it via the CLI, but it is available here: http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html

--
Shawn McCuan
smccuan@gmail.com

Support a national popular vote in the US!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

http://www.nationalpopularvote.com

Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Nils Kassube

Karl Larsen wrote:
> A few months ago I was able to use info grub in a terminal and got
> a complete manual for grub. Now man grub == info grub. How do you get
> the complete manual?

Make sure you have the packages "grub-doc" and "info" installed.

Nils