Old 11-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Willis

Default More Wine and e-Sword

I found the link that was offered and printed the instructions but,
having e-Sword already installed I copied and pasted the DLLs into the
system32 directory. e_Sword still does not show any text in any of the
frames. I hope someone that has it working will let me know what to do.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Tom Bamford

Willis wrote:
> I found the link that was offered and printed the instructions but,
> having e-Sword already installed I copied and pasted the DLLs into the
> system32 directory. e_Sword still does not show any text in any of the
> frames. I hope someone that has it working will let me know what to do.

Run winecfg and add the e-Sword.exe executable to the application list.
With its entry selected, go to the Libraries tab, type riched20 into the
override text box and hit Add. After applying the settings restart
e-Sword if already running.

Tom