Old 05-14-2008, 06:24 AM
Rick

Default movies.. thumbnails

Here one...

Running 8.04 Ubuntu, and using totem movie player, copied, some

movies, over from another hard drive..

now when opening the folder, I can see SOME thumbnails, previews

of that those movies... but there are some with NO picture thumbnail,

just a icon, they will not play with totem.

However, they play just fine in mplayer, vlc movie player.

Now, is there some bug going on with totem, or the preview thumbnail part of it..

I also try to get property windows on one of those icon preview movies... said creating a property window ?

Again, all movies play fine with mplayer and vlc, with either thumbnail preview.

T.I.A x2

Richard