Old 05-13-2008, 03:24 AM
"Shahriman Sam"

Default A simple introduction about myself

Hello all, My name is Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin , I resides in Pahang, Malaysia.
I've join the ambassador groups and decides to join the Art Team as well.

Reason? Besides teaching people how to use Fedora, I sometimes love to design. In my early childhood ,I used Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks.

But nowdays I just stick up with Gimp and Inkscape because it's the right thing to do.

I haven't got much time to spare for the community lately since i'm getting close to the end of my internship days. But I hope i can do my job well

Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin
Universiti Teknologi Petronas
http://rumble.yondie.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ShahrimanSamsudin

http://groups.google.com/group/my-rubik
C198 5BF7 96A8 547E 42FE 3194 D5EB B56D CCD2 049C

Old 05-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Nicu Buculei

Shahriman Sam wrote:
Hello all, My name is Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin , I resides in
Pahang, Malaysia.

I've join the ambassador groups and decides to join the Art Team as well.

Hello Shahriman and welcome!

You know, the most effective way to participate to a mailing list is to
subscribe to it, otherwise your messages will get thru moderation and
you will not see all the replies.

Reason? Besides teaching people how to use Fedora, I sometimes love to
design. In my early childhood ,I used Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks.
But nowdays I just stick up with Gimp and Inkscape because it's the
right thing to do.

That's fine. Do you have any graphics posted online?

I haven't got much time to spare for the community lately since i'm
getting close to the end of my internship days. But I hope i can do my
job well

On which kind of graphics are you interested to work? What's your style?
What do you like?