Old 11-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Bruno Costacurta

Default RAID devices : how to mount ?

Hello,
I have the following RAID system on my PC :

sudo dmraid -r
/dev/sdb: isw, "isw_cfaabdceig", GROUP, ok, 320173054 sectors, data@ 0
/dev/sdc: isw, "isw_cfaabdceig", GROUP, ok, 312581806 sectors, data@ 0

sudo dmraid -ay
RAID set "isw_cfaabdceig_RAIDv0" already active

From this point, how can I mount the RAID ?

Note:
the first drive (called /dev/sda which is a non-RAID which containing GRUB
and /boot) was re-installed.

Bye,
Bruno