Old 05-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Phil Sexton

Default TechTarget offers link to Ubuntu blog

Derringer, Pam wrote:
> Hi – one of my colleagues suggested you’d be interested in a link to my
> blog. Is this the right place to send it?
>

> Please confirm. Thanks, Pam Derringer, Linux writer, TechTarget.com
>

> *Ubuntu’s Hardy Heron nests at Fox News
> <http://enterpriselinuxlog.blogs.techtarget.com/2008/05/07/ubuntus-hardy-heron-nests-at-fox-news/>*

Thanks very much for making Fox videos available for Linux. I
wondered why they restricted viewers to Microsoft and Apple products.

I was just researching how to contact them in order to ask them to
open their restriction.

--
Phil Sexton: http://www.myspace.com/philsexton
Praise Whistlers Abroad: http://praisewhistlers.org/