Old 05-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Aaron

Default Pulseaudio makes sound skip

Hi there people !

I have a small issue, since 8.04 my sound skips when pulseaudio is
running. Killing pulseaudio stops any skipping from happening. I
initially though that pulseaudio was meant to stop this from happening,
however this is the first time I experienced sound skipping like this.

How do I disable pulseaudio from loading at each login?
Any ideas?

System specs
CPU: Intel Q6600
Ram: 4x 512Mb 6400 Corsair
HDD: 1x 320GB @ ~75MB/s and 1x 250GB @ ~65MB
Mobo: 965P-DS3
Network: Linksys USB connection (rt73usb)
GFX: Nvidia 8800GT (using nvidia driver)

Thanks for reading people !!!
Aaron