Old 05-10-2008, 02:42 PM
"Adel ESSAFI"

Default internal micro problem

Dear list,
I have a dell D630 with kubuntu installed on. Every thing works fine
but the internet microphone
I have followed all instructions found on the net to fix this problem
but I have not succeed.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Gutsy_Intel_HD_Audio_Controller

I have tryed with krecord and skype to hear my own voice, but with no result.
Could you help please
Regards
Adel

Old 05-10-2008, 04:31 PM
michael crane

Adel ESSAFI wrote:
> Dear list,
> I have a dell D630 with kubuntu installed on. Every thing works fine
> but the internet microphone
> I have followed all instructions found on the net to fix this problem
> but I have not succeed.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Gutsy_Intel_HD_Audio_Controller
>
> I have tryed with krecord and skype to hear my own voice, but with no result.
> Could you help please
> Regards
> Adel

hi,
I too spent some time with this.There are the options
that are hidden if you click on the microphone on the desktop and then
choose preferences.
you should check it is using the right driver wotsit and of course skype
also has its own preferences that are not immediately obvious.

cheers

mick