Old 05-10-2008, 02:21 PM
boris badinov

Default Ubuntu 8.04 requires a user id and password when running from the CD

Help !
I cannot get into the desktop using Ubuntu 8.04 when running the software from the CD.
I am getting a screen requiring a user id and password.* I have never known Ubuntu to require this in earlier versions running from the CD.

What user id and password can I use to see the desktop in Ubuntu 8.04 when running from the CD only?

Thanks,
Boris

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.