Old 05-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Rick

Default Unable to play MSMP sound and video

I have VLC Media Player installed, but I am unable to play sound and/or
video on this site: http://www.iba.org.il/media/broadcasts.aspx
The pop-up screen says I must get the MS Media Player plug-in. I thought
VLC would do the trick. I tried changing the settings in FF, but haven't
been able to find the right combination. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Rick
--

This comes to you from Deep-Thought VII: Rick's Linux digital office,
classroom and entertainment center.