Old 05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
"Naja Melan"

Default associate a file type with a jar program

hi,

i want my sgf files to open by default with cgoban.jar. Is this possible?

thx in advance

Old 05-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Fred Roller

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 13:40 +0200, Naja Melan wrote:
> hi,
>
> i want my sgf files to open by default with cgoban.jar. Is this
> possible?
>
> thx in advance

>From the GUI interface you could try opening a file browser -> right
click the file -> select "Properties" -> click the "Open with" tab.

If your program is not in the list simply add it.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Old 05-10-2008, 01:49 PM
"Naja Melan"

ok sorry,

i added this command and now it works

java -jar /home/new/Desktop/software/cgoban.jar

cheers