Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Karl Larsen

Default Palm Z22 and Ubuntu

I have the little Palm Z22 portable device but I have not been able
to get the Ubuntu Palm to work with it. When I try it complains that a
kernel application is missing because it can't synchonize with it

If anyone has this working please tell me how. It works real nice on
my laptop winXP :-)

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 05-09-2008, 11:59 PM
NoOp

On 05/09/2008 04:40 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I have the little Palm Z22 portable device but I have not been able
> to get the Ubuntu Palm to work with it. When I try it complains that a
> kernel application is missing because it can't synchonize with it
>
> If anyone has this working please tell me how. It works real nice on
> my laptop winXP :-)
>
> Karl

Perhaps:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/community/PalmZ22HowTo