-   -   Functional reductions of anaconda (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/851-functional-reductions-anaconda.html)

John Summerfield 11-19-2007 09:03 PM

Functional reductions of anaconda

Binbin Wang wrote:

Hi All,

I want to do some job about the functional reductions of Anaconda. For
example, I want to remove the graphical interface of Anaconda. What should I
do to start this task.

Thank you very much!

Decide what you want to achieve and why.

Read the code, do your own documentation. This ensures you understand it.

Write up your proposed changes.

Start implementing them.

It helps if there are two or three of you.

Note this general plan applies to any significant code changes.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait