Old 05-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Cola

Default Install problem with 8.04 alternate CD

I want to install Ubuntu 8.04 on my PC with alternate CD, but got problem. At the begning, everything is OK, the alternate CD booted, then choose Install from the menu. The system booted. Then choose keyboard, detect CD, etc,*something like*this. Then the problem comes when the system said need to enter the hostname. I can't input anything with my keyboard, it seems the system hangs. I try several times, but got same results. The same problem occurs when I need to enter into recover mode. after I choose to enter into the recover mode in the grub menu, system can boot. when the system comes out with the first dialogue to choose something(I forgot what is it, only remember it is the first TXT dialogue), but the keryboard died. * My PC: Jetway A690G, AMD 4200+, 2G Mem, vga is onboard * Anybody has the answer?Thanks *

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!--

Old 05-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Cola