Old 05-09-2008, 02:10 AM
sunil sivan

Default Help installing Nvidia

Please guide to install the Nvidia driver. i am struggling at the time
of upgrade my os to ubuntu 8.04. please help

Old 05-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 07:40 +0530, sunil sivan wrote:
> Please guide to install the Nvidia driver. i am struggling at the
> time of upgrade my os to ubuntu 8.04. please help

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you need help with installing
the nvidia driver, or do you need help with upgrading from an earlier
Ubuntu version to 8.04?

Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Vikas

Have you checked this URL . I think it'll solve your purpose.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia

bye