Old 05-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Nisse Nordlund

Default FireFox v.2.0.0.14 SE crash problem reopen

Hi,

I hawe to reopen this issue.

I have ubuntu 7.10. SE

My FireFox 'crash' when I try to open the third FireFox Window.

Open new tabs inside one of the two is no problem.

Is this a known bug behaviour for FireFox in general or is it just inside ubuntu? Or, just for me?

I follow Ioannis Vranos solution (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2008-April/144388.html) To backup bookmarks etc. and delet the profiles and restart and then restore the bookmarks etc.

Consider the reply from Peter Garrett (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2008-April/143915.html)

Now I hawe the same problem again.

So, what to do?