Old 05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Vincent Trouilliez

Default Epiphany keeps crashing on Hardy/8.04 ??

Hi list,

For those of you who use Epiphany instead of the default Firefox, have
you noticed that Epiphany, that used to be stable in all previous
versions of Ubuntu, now crashes all the time (like say, once a day in
average) since upgrading to Ubuntu 8.04/Hardy the other day ?

Or is it just me ?

I can't see a "pattern" to it, it just seem to crash/exit no matter
what I do or whatever site I am looking at. It really appears to be
random.

Vince, getting really annoyed...