Old 11-29-2007, 01:08 AM
"H.S."

Default GUI for ADSL connection?

Hello,

Is there a GUI to configure an pppoe connection via an ADSL modem? I
know there is pppoeconf via the command line. I was wondering if it has
been converted to a GUI yet.

If yes, is there a web page with screen shots of the steps involved?

thanks,
->HS

Old 11-29-2007, 12:19 PM
ulrich

On Nov 29, 2007 3:08 AM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a GUI to configure an pppoe connection via an ADSL modem? I
> know there is pppoeconf via the command line. I was wondering if it has
> been converted to a GUI yet.
>
> If yes, is there a web page with screen shots of the steps involved?
>
> thanks,
> ->HS

looks like you'll have to wait for hardy/8.04
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/pppoeconf-gui

- ulrich