Old 04-28-2008, 08:22 AM
David Edwin Jones

Default Restoring MS Windows

I installed ubuntu 8.04 and it worked fine as did MS Windows (both
listed in boot up menu).

But in removing some programs from ubuntu, I removed one that caused
problems with it, so I* deleted the ubuntu files and reinstalled.* Now
I cannot find Windows, not in the boot up menu or anywhere else.*
Please help.

David Jones

Old 04-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Noiano