Old 04-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Gilles Gravier

Default Squeezecenter on Hardy?

Hi!

Anybody manage to install Squeezecenter on a clean install of Hardy?
What did you need to do? I followed the install (i.e. add the
repository, then install package)... Something seems to be running, but
I can't talk to the squeezeserver at all through the web page... and it
seems it's not talking to mysql. My guess is that it misses some
configuration / installation steps... but I can't find a description of
which ones anywhere...

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks,
Gilles.