Old 04-29-2008, 11:02 AM
norman

Default firefox-bookmarks

Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.

Norman

Old 04-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Ken McLennan

norman wrote:
> Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
> ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
>
> Norman

Bookmarks | Organize Bookmarks

then right click in the right hand side and select "Sort by Name"

Unless there's a loud explosion, that should work OK.

See ya
Ken

Old 04-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Karl Larsen

norman wrote:
> Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
> ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
>
> Norman

If you find out how to make them that way tell me. Mine are the last
in last on the list :-)

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 04-29-2008, 01:16 PM
norman

> > Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
> > ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
> >
> Bookmarks | Organize Bookmarks
>
> then right click in the right hand side and select "Sort by Name"
>
> Unless there's a loud explosion, that should work OK.

There was no explosion neither was there a list in alphabetical order. I
wonder why?

Norman

Old 04-29-2008, 01:17 PM
"B.J. McClure"

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 07:05 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> norman wrote:
> > Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
> > ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
> >
> > Norman
> >

> If you find out how to make them that way tell me. Mine are the last
> in last on the list :-)
>
> Karl

Try Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > View > Sort by <whatever>

Ubuntu 7.10, Linux 2.6.22-14-generic unknown 09:13:10 up 9:28, 1 user,
load average: 0.20, 0.11, 0.04

Old 04-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Karl Larsen

B.J. McClure wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 07:05 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>> norman wrote:
>>
>>> Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
>>> ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
>>>
>>> Norman
>>>

>> If you find out how to make them that way tell me. Mine are the last
>> in last on the list :-)
>>
>> Karl
>>

> Try Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > View > Sort by <whatever>
>

> Ubuntu 7.10, Linux 2.6.22-14-generic unknown 09:13:10 up 9:28, 1 user,
> load average: 0.20, 0.11, 0.04

Yes that works just fine. Thanks and no large explosion yet :-)

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 04-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 12:02 +0100, norman wrote:
> Could some kind person tell me, please, where I can find out how to
> ensure that the bookmarked headings are in alphabetical order.
>
> Norman
Bookmarks --> rightclick, sort by name

good luck,

--