Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
"Andre Listas"

Default wireless - BCM94311MCG

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the wireless of my HP Compaq Presario C710BR but without success.
I tried all the tutorials found in google without success.

root@ghost-rider:/home/andre# lspci | grep wlan

01:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM94311MCG wlan mini-PCI (rev 02)

I tried the b43, also bcm43xx... and I don't want to use the ndiswrapper.

With the beta version of 8.04 I had success to configire the wireless with the bcm43xx module, but with the final version not.

Can anyone halp me?
Thanks a lot]

Andre.