Old 04-28-2008, 01:21 PM
claudiu vlad

Default f-spot does not close

Hi,

Does anyone have problems with f-spot not closing , only with "Force quit" ?

I upgraded from gutsy with no problems and i found that f-spot will never quit as expected.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Pawel Warowny

Dnia Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:21:29 +0300
claudiu vlad <claudiu.vlad@gmail.com> napisał(a):

Hi

> Does anyone have problems with f-spot not closing , only with "Force
> quit" ?

Yes, I've got exactly the same problem after upgrade.

--
Pawel Warowny

Old 04-29-2008, 05:13 PM
"Tab Gilbert"

> Does anyone have problems with f-spot not closing , only with "Force

> quit" ?

Yes, I've got exactly the same problem after upgrade.

I did a clean install and it appears to close properly.* Did you try removing it and installing again?

tab

Old 04-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Pawel Warowny

Dnia Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:13:41 -0500
"Tab Gilbert" <tabbox@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I did a clean install and it appears to close properly. Did you try
> removing it and installing again?

Yes I did.
I've also removed ~/.gnome2/f-spot directory and wiped out all f-spot
related keys with gconf-editor, but the problem still exists.

I created another user and there f-spot closes without problems.
So maybe it's some kind of gnome setting related thing.

--
Pawel Warowny

Old 05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Carl Spitzer

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 11:26 +0200, Pawel Warowny wrote:
> Dnia Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:13:41 -0500
> "Tab Gilbert" <tabbox@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
> > I did a clean install and it appears to close properly. Did you try
> > removing it and installing again?
>
> Yes I did.
> I've also removed ~/.gnome2/f-spot directory and wiped out all f-spot
> related keys with gconf-editor, but the problem still exists.
>
> I created another user and there f-spot closes without problems.
> So maybe it's some kind of gnome setting related thing.

Check the dot directories ls -lia

depending on the distribution of linux its in one of several dot gconf
or dot gnome directories. Not necessarily under those simple names some
distros use .gconfd .gconfd-private and variations. Have fun reading
the XML.

--
o _____ | LYNUX@KeepAndBearArms.com |
_/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`