Old 04-28-2008, 04:57 AM
"Kenneth P. Turvey"

Default Portrait mode

I'm considering buying a monitor in the not too distant future, but I
would like to be able to switch between landscape and portrait mode. Can
Ubuntu do this? How do I find out which monitors are compatible with
this?

In addition, I will be attaching this monitor to my laptop, a Dell
1420n. Should I be concerned about getting it to work here?

Thank you all,

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>