Old 04-28-2008, 02:44 AM
"indra kurniawan"

Default Upgrade Gutsy to Fiesty

How can i upgrade from Ubuntu Gutsy to Ubuntu Fiesty and
what i can use Ubuntu Fiesty application use for Ubuntu Gutsy ?

--
indra

Old 04-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

indra kurniawan wrote:
> How can i upgrade from Ubuntu Gutsy to Ubuntu Fiesty and

it would be a downgrade...

Old 04-28-2008, 06:15 AM
Nils Kassube

indra kurniawan wrote:
> How can i upgrade from Ubuntu Gutsy to Ubuntu Fiesty and
> what i can use Ubuntu Fiesty application use for Ubuntu Gutsy ?

Not sure if you really want to upgrade from the newer version Gutsy to the
older version Feisty? I don't think there is an easy way to do that.
Maybe this is helpful for you:
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes>

Nils