Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Jim

Default Editing in /etc

I have tried to edit /etc/default/bluetooth and I did a "sudo konqueror"
, "sudo vi" , and it says I don't have write privileges
I also tried to login as "root" and it tells me "failed" and I know
password is correct.
If I had to change SU password how would I do it in Kubuntu?
Jim

Old 04-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Wulfy

Jim wrote:
> I have tried to edit /etc/default/bluetooth and I did a "sudo konqueror"
> , "sudo vi" , and it says I don't have write privileges
> I also tried to login as "root" and it tells me "failed" and I know
> password is correct.
> If I had to change SU password how would I do it in Kubuntu?
> Jim

Navigate to /etc/default in Konqueror. Right-click on bluetooth and
select Actions/Edit as Root. Give your password when asked.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo: