Old 04-27-2008, 11:08 PM
"michael wilson"

Default Web fonts and screen fonts - not very good

Fonts, with clearType enabled, look great on my laptop with an LCD monitor.* I have tried ubuntu 8.04 and Kubuntu 8.04 and noticed that fonts in firefox and on websites look pretty bad.* The kerning is off, they are not sharp and do not look like the words line up.

Any ideas why the web fonts and the fonts in firefox look so bad?

Thanks
Michael

Old 04-27-2008, 11:21 PM
"Matthew Clarke"