Old 04-27-2008, 11:01 PM
"Verde Denim"

Default Nautilus network connections

I recently setup my Ubuntu 7,10 server for no logins and ssh2 with keys as the only access method.
Is there something special I need to do when I setup a network connection to the server for the nautilus file folder to connect properly?

These connections worked fine when I used password connection. I tried unmounting and recreating them, but they just don't connect, even though I don't get any errors
on the X desktop.

Any input is helpful.