Old 04-27-2008, 10:55 PM
art baur

Default HP 722c Printer

Not supported in 8.04. Is there a download were I can install , print
and be done? Don't want to sudo this or that. Really don't know how to
get into my config files yet. Can I "kept it simple". If so send me the
link or what printer can I plug and print.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Gerald Dachs

Am Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:55:48 -0500
schrieb art baur <chivo@myclearwave.net>:

> Not supported in 8.04. Is there a download were I can install , print
> and be done? Don't want to sudo this or that. Really don't know how to
> get into my config files yet. Can I "kept it simple". If so send me
> the link or what printer can I plug and print.

No, even not with sudo:
http://hplip.sourceforge.net/models/deskjet/hp_deskjet_722c.html

Gerald

Old 04-27-2008, 11:37 PM
steve

Old 04-28-2008, 12:09 AM
art baur

Thank. When I try to open i get a massage that it cann't open. It reads
that the fill is in binary code. What should I do?

Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 AM
art baur

Thank you so much for your help. Got my printer up and running.