Old 04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Mario Vukelic

Default Keyboard shortcuts - key values to keys

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 16:00 -0400, Alex Janssen wrote:
> I would think that the basic 105 key set would produce the same codes on
> any hardware.

Oh. I misunderstood and thought you mean the multimedia keys

Look into the package xkeycaps, a graphical xmodmap editor. Maybe this
helps.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Alex Janssen

Mario Vukelic said the following on 04/27/2008 05:03 PM:
> Look into the package xkeycaps, a graphical xmodmap editor. Maybe this
> helps.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

--
Ourwoods.org
If money could talk, it would say good-bye. - My Wallet (224)