Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM
norman

Default printing from a windows machinee

I have just upgraded and can no longer print from a windows machine via
my Ubuntu machine. Has something significant changed in Cups or what?

Norman

Old 04-28-2008, 03:11 AM
Alex Janssen

norman said the following on 04/27/2008 04:51 PM:
> I have just upgraded and can no longer print from a windows machine via
> my Ubuntu machine. Has something significant changed in Cups or what?
>
> Norman

From what I've read, you might try deleting and reinstalling your
printers on your Ubuntu machine.

--
Ourwoods.org
If money could talk, it would say good-bye. - My Wallet (224)

Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 AM
norman

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 23:11 -0400, Alex Janssen wrote:
> norman said the following on 04/27/2008 04:51 PM:
> > I have just upgraded and can no longer print from a windows machine via
> > my Ubuntu machine. Has something significant changed in Cups or what?
> >
> > Norman
> >
> From what I've read, you might try deleting and reinstalling your
> printers on your Ubuntu machine.

Why should I delete and reinstall the printers, they work perfectly well
from my machine? It is the windows machine, via a wireless connection,
which is unable to access the printers.

Norman