Old 04-27-2008, 05:12 PM
"Rakesh Sinha"

Default LCD Monitor attached to ubuntu not getting display

I have a flat panel monitor (philips ) connected to my laptop running
ubuntu 8.10 .

The LCD monitor does not seem to get the signal from the laptop.

I also run WinXP on the same machine and when the machine boots up -
things seem to be ok. Do I need to get some drivers installed /
change some configuration files.