Old 04-27-2008, 01:18 PM
"Rajiv Vyas"

Default Printing problem in 8.04

Upgraded yesterday and having problems with printing. It recognized my printer Samsung ML-1710 but does not print anything. Not only does it keep on queing my print jobs but also sends each PDF file I open to the printer, that remains in a que. Any help.

Thanks in advance.

Rajiv

Old 04-27-2008, 04:08 PM
John D Lamb

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 09:18 -0400, Rajiv Vyas wrote:
> Upgraded yesterday and having problems with printing. It recognized my
> printer Samsung ML-1710 but does not print anything. Not only does it
> keep on queing my print jobs but also sends each PDF file I open to
> the printer, that remains in a que. Any help.

Try deleting the printer and reinstalling it. I had a similar issue with
Kubuntu 8.04 upgrade. Reinstalling a suitable driver made the printer
work.

--
JDL