Old 04-27-2008, 10:24 AM
"Pradip Caulagi"

Default 7.10 -> 8.04 network-manager problem

Hello!

I upgraded my system from 7.10 to 8.04 today. In the last stages, I
got the error saying network-manager and network-manager-gnome
subprocess failed. After that the upgrade just stopped. I have now
power-booted the system and it seems to be working fine; even the
network-manager (I have a broadcomm chip and I have installed the
restricted driver after boot). But is there a way to complete the
remaining tasks (removing unwanted packages and cleaning up the
system)? Also, how can I check the health of the system?

Thanks,

Pradip