Old 04-27-2008, 08:38 AM
"dave selby"

Default gstreamer encountered a general supporting library layer' error after abort

Hi All,

Fresh install of hardy, all AOK, tried to play a .swf, ubuntu asked
to download a codec, which it did, I think it then asked to download
another coded but I was distracted at the critical point (yikes!) and
I hit cancel.

Now when I try and play the .swf I get 'gstreamer encountered a
general supporting library layer' error.

Any idea what to do

Cheers

Dave