Old 04-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Mario Vukelic

Default annotate for Ubuntu?

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 19:07 -0400, stan wrote:
> I saw a review of Ubuntu the other day, and the reviewer mentioned a
> tool called "annotate" if memory serves me correctly. This allows one
> to draw on the desktop background.

I believe this is one of the advanced compiz (3D desktop) features. If I
am right, then you need to enable Visual Effects and install
compizconfig-settings-manager, then configure it to use annotate.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Anna EdwARds

Arthur why are you replying to a signature?

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http://www.flurry.com