Old 04-26-2008, 11:07 PM
stan

Default annotate for Ubuntu?

I saw a review of Ubuntu the other day, and the reviewer mentioned a tool
called "annotate" if memory serves me correctly. This allows one to draw on
the desktop background.

apt-cache search can't seem to find this package. Am I looking in the wrong
place?

programs.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Arthur

programs.

--

the romans didn't have linux ... only windows ... so successful termination never happened* *