Old 04-26-2008, 08:09 AM
"Andrew S."

Default Setting the screen resolution

I recently installed Ubuntu 8.04 on my virtual machine (I am using
VirtualBox as my virtual machine) and I can't change the screen
resolution. When I try to change it, the only two options I get are
800x600 and 640x480. I want o increase the resolution. Is this a
problem with Ubuntu or with my virtual machine? How do I get Ubuntu to
use the host OS video card?