Old 04-25-2008, 07:54 AM
"Adel ESSAFI"

Default aclocal

Hi List,
I a newbie in ubuntu and you may find my questions a bit "stupid".
I juste want to install aclocal commande to make kdevelop work correctly.
I added some repo and installed correctly GCC and G++. But I found no trace for aclocal.

Can you help please
Regards
Adel

Old 04-25-2008, 08:44 AM

hello,

I guess aclocal could be part of Automake or Autoconf..... try installing
these two and see what happens

joao

Old 04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
"Adel ESSAFI"

Hi list
I want to ask about how to install "aclocal" all tools that kdevelop needs.
On which repo I can find it
regards
Adel
*

Old 04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Nils Kassube

Adel ESSAFI wrote:
> I a newbie in ubuntu and you may find my questions a bit "stupid".
> I juste want to install aclocal commande to make kdevelop work
> correctly. I added some repo and installed correctly GCC and G++. But I
> found no trace for aclocal.

Install package automake1.9 - aclocal is part of that package.

Nils