Old 04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
"jeffrey tooker"

Default HP PRinters Linux Compatability

Does anyone know about how long HP printers have been Linux compatable? Is
there an HP/Linux compatable list some where. I am building up my Ubuntu
dedicated machine. I know this sounds cheap, but most of the stuff to build
up the system is stuff Windows people have quit using. My monitor burned up
so I got one from my neighbor who was throwing it out. Works fine, just
old.

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:12 AM