Old 04-24-2008, 10:23 PM
stan

Default compiz and viewport switcher

I'm using compiz on some machines at work, and have set up the "rotate
desktop" feature so that I can change workspaces with my mouse's
scroll wheel. I tried doing the same on a machine at home, but I don't seem
to have an option in the advanced desktop setup to allow "viewport
switcher" which seems to be required to make this work.

could this be a function not supported by the video card I have at home?

programs.