Old 04-24-2008, 06:26 AM
Szemerédy Gábor

Default Testing the list

Testing the list only!Sorry

Old 04-24-2008, 07:12 AM
Ed Greshko

Szemerédy Gábor wrote:
> Testing the list only!Sorry

The best way to test the list is to ask a question. And I still can't
understand why people do things they know they shouldn't and then tack on
"sorry" at the end. Maybe next time don't do it...then you wouldn't have to
say "sorry".

Old 04-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Tortise

A curious thing is the same post was simultaneously made on the FreeBSD list.
Kind regards
David Hingston

Old 04-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Szemerédy Gábor

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Szemerédy Gábor wrote:
>
>> Testing the list only!Sorry
>>

> The best way to test the list is to ask a question. And I still can't
> understand why people do things they know they shouldn't and then tack on
> "sorry" at the end. Maybe next time don't do it...then you wouldn't have to
> say "sorry".

Ok! I was not testing my email but the list! Few days I did not get any
digest!
Sorry again!