Old 04-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Karl Larsen

Default PHP and MYSQL

I had to get to the bookstore for work things and noticed an
O'Reilly book "PHP and MYSQL" 2nd Edition covers PEAR, PHP 5 and MySQL
4.1 which are the current things we us on web sites. I have it home and
will build a web site on this Ubuntu 7.10 system. It may take a few
months :-)

My web pages to date use HTML because I understand it.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 04-24-2008, 11:02 AM
"Rutger van Haasteren"

Maybe you can post a link to your site. Then we can check on a daily basis how you progress...

* *I had to get to the bookstore for work things and noticed an

O'Reilly book "PHP and MYSQL" 2nd Edition covers PEAR, PHP 5 and MySQL

4.1 which are the current things we us on web sites. I have it home and

will build a web site on this Ubuntu 7.10 system. It may take a few

months :-)

* *My web pages to date use HTML because I understand it.

Karl

--

* * * *Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI

* * * *Linux User

* * * *#450462 * http://counter.li.org.

* PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C *ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

Old 04-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Karl Larsen

Rutger van Haasteren wrote:
> Maybe you can post a link to your site. Then we can check on a daily basis
> how you progress...
>
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di@zianet.com> wrote:
>

>> I had to get to the bookstore for work things and noticed an
>> O'Reilly book "PHP and MYSQL" 2nd Edition covers PEAR, PHP 5 and MySQL
>> 4.1 which are the current things we us on web sites. I have it home and
>> will build a web site on this Ubuntu 7.10 system. It may take a few
>> months :-)
>>
>> My web pages to date use HTML because I understand it.
>>

>> Karl
>>
>> --
>>
>> Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
>> Linux User
>> #450462 http://counter.li.org.
>> PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7
>>

>> --

Or maybe you are interested in these things and un-aware of the
book. That was the purpose of the message.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User